If you're passionate about people and about customer service, and want to work with one of the most dedicated and committed teams in the business, this may be the career for you! We are currently seeking individuals with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our team.
Duties will include collections, data entry, assisting customers and general administrative functions. Strong computer skills and telephone personality are essential to the success of this position.
- Maintains a general understanding of the repair process and explains the process to our customers.
- Provide high quality assistance to dealership personnel to ensure a smooth running and productive dealership environment.
- Partners with Service Writers to schedule appointments per procedures.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to Service department personnel.
- Completes opening and closing procedures.
- Ensures protection of customer information by continually following Information Security procedures.
- Experience answering multi-line phone systems.
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a neat, well organized work area.
- Experience in processing work flow
- Strong customer service, verbal and written skills
- Strong knowledge of computers and office equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for an open position please apply online and submit your resume to email@example.com.