The ideal candidate for this role will be a dynamic, decisive, and motivated individual with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills. The responsibilities of the Hiring Specialist include:
- Proactively anticipates recruiting needs.
- Contacts, screens and schedules interviews for applicants and sourced prospects.
- Supports the Staffing Coordinator and/or Director of Operations in the selection and assignment process of direct care staff to clients.
- Oversees all employee renewable requirements and ensures that all conditions have been met and evidenced by applicable documentation.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize is essential for success in this position
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn multiple computer programs quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High volume email management
- Proven communication skills and excellent computer skills.
- Requires strong people skills, ability to successfully multi-task and produce in a goal driven environment with a calm demeano
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a related field (communications, business management, human resources). Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- General knowledge of business office administration along with one to two years’ health care, home care or staffing experience is strongly preferred.
If you are interested in applying for an open position please apply online and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.