As one of Kansas City's top staffing firms, we are currently seeking individuals with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our team. These roles offer a chance to build relationships within the community and work with companies that truly value their employees. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and take pride in your work then we are interested in talking to you!
Duties will include collections, data entry, assisting customers and general administrative functions. Strong computer skills and telephone personality are essential to the success of this position.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Accurately perform routine data entry within the related data fields
- Solid understanding of acronyms and terminology
- Evaluate information for accuracy
- Respond courteously and in a timely manner to customers
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with co-workers and customers
- Organize, plan and prioritize work flow
- Assist team members when individual work has been completed
- Operate a variety of office equipment
- Experience in processing work flow
- Strong customer service, verbal and written skills
- Strong knowledge of computers and office equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for an open position please apply online and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.