Customer Service Representatives utilize knowledge of products, product availability, sales territories, and individual customers to provide a key communications link to the customer. He/she will exercise judgment, discretion, and function independently within authorized limits.
Required skill sets are strong written and verbal communication skills, along with outstanding organizational skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Work independently, multi-task, and manage multiple assignments in an environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Customer interaction experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment
- Strong time management skills
- General math skills to complete calculations
- Ability to comprehend contracts
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
If you are interested in applying for an open position please apply online and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.