The ideal candidate for this role will be a dynamic, decisive, and motivated individual with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills. The responsibilities of the Admin Assistant include:
- Help plan, organize, and control all activities of the department
- Manage and coordinate daily schedules, meetings (internal & external), arrange all phases of travel for Vice President of Student Enrollment and other department personnel as needed
- Assist with meeting planning and preparation work, i.e., drafting agendas, minutes, and information on meetings
- Prepare correspondence; communicate extensively utilizing a variety of technology
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills – attention to detail, rigorous work paper standards
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office is required including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great time management skills with the ability to work within deadlines
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
- Experience working as an Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant for senior leadership is preferred
- Working in confidential settings required
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Requires strong people skills, ability to successfully multi-task and produce in a goal driven environment with a calm demeanor
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Flexible and able to coordinate multiple complex activities, set priorities, and work independently under tight deadlines while maintaining thoroughness
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
If you are interested in applying for an open position please apply online and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.